Pick up a new skill and experience something unique during this 6-hour private Xávega fishing tour from Lisbon. Your friendly guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to an area known for fishing, where you will be immersed in the traditional art of Xávega. Learn how fisherman let down the nets to cover the shoals and pull them to the beach before trying your own hand at it. Meet with local fisherman and hear their stories before heading to a seaside restaurant to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Your guide will return you to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- A 6-hour private Xávega fishing tour from Lisbon;
- Learn about the ancient art of Xávega fishing from traditional fisherman;
- Try your hand at catching your own fish alongside the experts;
- Eat your catch at a local restaurant, with the option of participating in its preparation;
- Experience a unique and unusual side of Portugal;
- Avoid the hassle of a group with this private experience;
- Air-conditioned vehicle;
- Cooking class;
- Wine ( Red or White ) Beer or Water;
- Recipes (sent by email after the tour;
- Shopping list;
- Cooking diploma;
Departure & Return
- Any place at Lisbon, Sintra, Almada and Setúbal
What To Expect
- Lisbon (Pass By)
- Panoramic view of lisbon portugal
- 25 de Abril Bridge (Pass By)
- Tagus river and Lisbon
- Miradouro Aldeia dos Capuchos
- Atlantic view 15 minutes
- Admission Ticket Included
- Arriba Fossil da Costa de Caparica (Pass By)
- Fossil cliff
- Praia do Tarquinio-Paraiso
- Where the experience take place
- 4 hours • Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability;
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required;
- The duration of transfers are approximate 20 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions;
- Wheelchair accessible;
- Near public transportation;
- Infants must sit on laps;
- Most travelers can participate;
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate;
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time;
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded;
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted;
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time;
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund;
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. Learn more about cancellations;
An Extraordinary Country with beautifull Landscapes, Extraordinary Cuisinne and a single single geographic location the Watermelon Experiences, Say tou us what you want explorein The best nature resource of Portugal. WATER, EARTH AND SUN.
What an unexpected way to visit important locations! I have no time to travel but always wanted to visit a lot of places.
Going to buy more!
I never expected online travel to bring so many emotions! I watched on my large TV, it was so realistic. The guide's unobtrusive comments are a nice addition to the beautiful shots of Niagara Falls!
These two guys went above to make our day fabulous. Shopping at a local market was fun. Cooking lunch was great. The meal was the best meal we had on our entire 15 day vacation. Tks to both of you for taking us to see sights in Portugal that we had not seen.
Local market, cooking and a fabulous lunch
I love everything, nice spots during the tour, great viewpoints , the cooking class was great and the food was amazing. Nice people, good day. Recommend.
From pickup to drop off our guide took excellent care of us. Visiting the seafood and veggie market was a nice touch. Our chef was attentive and our guide was the perfect host!