This is an excellent pick for photography fans and history fans alike. Discover the best monuments in and around Lisbon, and stop-off at many striking viewpoints along the way. Avoid the hustle and bustle of public transport and enjoy having round-trip private transport included. Visit King Christ Monument for incredible views of Lisbon, cross the April 25th Bridge, go to the downtown area of Bairro Alto, Belem, and the beautiful town of Sintra.
- Hassle-free day trip with door-to-door transport included
- See a shortlist of top Lisbon monuments, as well as Sintra
- Travel between sites with ease in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Discover multiple Lisbon neighborhoods, including Belem, and Bairro Alto
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's not Included
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available.
You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Largo Mitelo 3, Largo Mitelo 3, 1150-234 Lisboa, Portugal
30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
This activity will end right where it started.
Any place at Lisbon ,Sintra,Almada and Setúbal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
What To Expect
(4 hour air-conditioned car)
-Our tour will include the following itinerary:
-King Christ Monument:The Cristo-Rei Monument is one of most iconic and prominent landmarks that stands approximately 113 meters above Tagus River.From the high pedestal, the statue of Christ has His arms out-stretched as if in a motion blessing Lisbon.The viewing platform at the base of the statue provides amazing views over Lisbon and the Tagus River.
-The tour ride will cross the striking April 25th Bridge. Have your cameras ready as you across the bridge taking beautiful pictures of Lisbon’s candy-colored buildings: the city of the seven Hills .
-Edward Park VII visit - this park was named after Britain Edward VII who visited the city in 1903 to reaffirm the Anglo-Portuguese alliance. With neatly clipped box hedging flanked by mosaic pattern walkways, it stretches uphill from Marquês de Pombal square to a belvedere at the top with fine Lisbon views.Downtown Lisbon to Bairro Alto,time for one more panoramic view over Lisbon. - Belem.
- Belém is a picturesque district to the west of Lisbon situated on the northern banks of Tagus River and from the ancient harbors of Belém, ships set sail around the world and any of 14th century "voyages of discoveries" departed from here. A typical visit to Belém includes all of the museums or a walk through the botanical gardens. There are numerous cafes and restaurants but it is highly recommended to try a Pastel de Nata.
- the traditional home of the delicious cakes that got by the same name (Pastel de Belém).We will continue our tour towards beautiful and mystical Sintra. - Sintra is a fascinating town with a variety of historic monuments, castles with a moorish heritage and lavish palaces .A privilege and unique place take pictures.
- The tour will be finalized in your hotel.
An Extraordinary Country with beautifull Landscapes, Extraordinary Cuisinne and a single single geographic location the Watermelon Experiences, Say tou us what you want explorein The best nature resource of Portugal. WATER, EARTH AND SUN.
What an unexpected way to visit important locations! I have no time to travel but always wanted to visit a lot of places.
Going to buy more!
I never expected online travel to bring so many emotions! I watched on my large TV, it was so realistic. The guide's unobtrusive comments are a nice addition to the beautiful shots of Niagara Falls!
These two guys went above to make our day fabulous. Shopping at a local market was fun. Cooking lunch was great. The meal was the best meal we had on our entire 15 day vacation. Tks to both of you for taking us to see sights in Portugal that we had not seen.
Local market, cooking and a fabulous lunch
I love everything, nice spots during the tour, great viewpoints , the cooking class was great and the food was amazing. Nice people, good day. Recommend.
From pickup to drop off our guide took excellent care of us. Visiting the seafood and veggie market was a nice touch. Our chef was attentive and our guide was the perfect host!