- See the Lisbon region’s key landmarks, all in one day;
- A private tour gives you an intimate way to explore the region;
- Round-trip transit from your hotel via air-conditioned minivan;
- Visit UNESCO-listed Sintra, the Palace of Queluz, Cascais, and more...;
Leave behind Lisbon’s bustle, and see most of the major attractions in the surrounding region, on this comprehensive, private tour. Following hotel pickup, you’ll travel by air-conditioned minivan to the soaring Christ the King Statue, which is located just across the River Tagus and which offers panoramic cityscape views. Continue next to other regional highlights, including the Palace of Queluz, UNESCO-listed Sintra, the Cabo da Roca, Cascais, Estoril, and much more. See the Lisbon region’s key landmarks, all in one day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Most travelers can participate;
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off;
- Private tour;
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan;
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup.
Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
National Palace of Queluz
Tour UNESCO-listed Sintra and visit the Romanticist Pena Palace
2 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
2 Farol do cabo da Roca
Visit the westernmost point of continental Europe at the Cape of Roca
2 hours • Admission Ticket FreeCascais Marina
Explore the buzzing seaside resort of Cascais
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund. Learn more about cancellations
An Extraordinary Country with beautifull Landscapes, Extraordinary Cuisinne and a single single geographic location the Watermelon Experiences, Say tou us what you want explorein The best nature resource of Portugal. WATER, EARTH AND SUN.
What an unexpected way to visit important locations! I have no time to travel but always wanted to visit a lot of places.
Going to buy more!
I never expected online travel to bring so many emotions! I watched on my large TV, it was so realistic. The guide's unobtrusive comments are a nice addition to the beautiful shots of Niagara Falls!
I love everything, nice spots during the tour, great viewpoints , the cooking class was great and the food was amazing. Nice people, good day. Recommend.