lisbon - Portugal
Arrábida Private Group Tour - 4 pax to 6 pax
The Arrábida region of Portugal is known for its picturesque beauty—including scenic beaches, coastal drives, and panoramic views. Swap busy city life for a day exploring the great outdoors of Arrábida. You won’t have to worry about booking transport as hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Travel between dispersed attractions in a comfortable vehicle and see many top sites in a day including Cabo Espichel, Sesimbra village, Azeitão, Arrábida Natural Park, and Setubal.
- A great way to escape the hustle and bustle of city life;
- Stress-free day with hotel pickup and drop-off included;
- See striking natural beauty, including Arrábida Natural Park;
- Save time and see many Arrábida highlights in a day;
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity.
- Only your group will participate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Any place at Lisbon ,Sintra,Almada and Setúbal
What To Expect
25 de Abril Bridge (Pass By)
The 25 de Abril Bridge is a suspension road-rail bridge over the Tagus River that connects the city of Lisbon to the city of Almada, in Portugal. The bridge crosses the Tagus estuary.
Parque Natural da Arrabida
Situated by the sea, between Setúbal and the fishing village of Sesimbra, Arrábida Natural Park has an incomparable beauty, where the blue of the sea alternates with the whitish tones of the limestone cliffs and the green vegetation. In addition to the Serra da Arrábida, the park includes other elevations such as the Serra do Risco, where is the highest point of the Portuguese continental coast. It is a magnificent cliff of 380 meters high, which precipitates over the sea from where you can enjoy an unforgettable panoramic view of the Atlantic.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
Portinho da Arrabida
Set in the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park, Portinho Beach is one of the most beautiful in Portugal. Its fine white sands and the varied shades of blue of the clear waters contrast with the verdant vegetation of the Serra, forming a beautiful scenery that invites you to rest. In this tranquil bay it is possible to practice diving to observe the marine diversity, however it is forbidden to spearfishing because the seabed is also considered a nature reserve.
1 hour • Admission Ticket FreeAzeitao
Located in the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park, the Azeitão area comprises several characteristic villages, most notably Vila Fresca and Vila Nogueira, which adopted the names of the farms around which they developed. A visit to Azeitão should also be the opportunity to taste the excellent products of the region such as cheeses, famous pies and wines, especially the table wines of the Piriquita and Moscatel de Setúbal.
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
Jose Maria de Fonseca
Built in the 19th century, it was restored in 1923 by the Swiss architect Ernesto Korrodi, having been the residence of the Soares Franco family until 1974. The tour through the Casa-Museu begins with a brief explanation of the company's history, followed by a visit to the old wineries: Adega da Mata and Adega dos Teares Novos, where it stages, among others, the Periquita wine, and the Old Looms Winery, home to the oldest Setcbal Moscatels, some of which are authentic relics over 100 years old. In the end, the visitor will have the opportunity to know and taste some of the wines produced by José Maria da Fonseca. When you visit our Wine Shop, you can still get lost in choosing a wine for that special occasion and complementing regional gourmet products.
1 hour • Admission Ticket Not Included
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time;
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded;
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted;
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time;
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund;
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
What an unexpected way to visit important locations! I have no time to travel but always wanted to visit a lot of places.
Going to buy more!
I never expected online travel to bring so many emotions! I watched on my large TV, it was so realistic. The guide's unobtrusive comments are a nice addition to the beautiful shots of Niagara Falls!
These two guys went above to make our day fabulous. Shopping at a local market was fun. Cooking lunch was great. The meal was the best meal we had on our entire 15 day vacation.
I love everything, nice spots during the tour, great viewpoints , the cooking class was great and the food was amazing. Nice people, good day. Recommend.
From pickup to drop off our guide took excellent care of us. Visiting the seafood and veggie market was a nice touch. Our chef was attentive and our guide was the perfect host!