Explore the Setubal coastal area and contemplate its imposing cliffs while you pass by Troia, the most beautiful Peninsula of Portugal. Take the chance to spot dolphins and know the sea life and fishing techniques.
- Local guide;
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks, unless specified;
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (OPCIONAL);
Departure & Return
Almada, Almada, Setubal District, Alentejo
What To Expect
Total Duration: 4 - 6 hours
- Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal, 6 hours;
- Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal District, Alentejo, 30 minutes;
- Praia dos Galapos, Rua Cirio da Arrabida, Setubal 2900 Portugal, pass by without stopping;
- Troia, Troia, Setubal District, Alentejo, pass by without stopping;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Near public transportation;
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years;
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship;
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking;
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- A maximum of 12 people per booking;
- The duration of transfers (OPCIONAL) are approximate 40 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions;
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers;
- To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start time in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- Other post-booking policies
- You may reserve the right to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund in case of:
- Bad weather
- Not enough travelers
What an unexpected way to visit important locations! I have no time to travel but always wanted to visit a lot of places.
Going to buy more!
I never expected online travel to bring so many emotions! I watched on my large TV, it was so realistic. The guide's unobtrusive comments are a nice addition to the beautiful shots of Niagara Falls!
These two guys went above to make our day fabulous. Shopping at a local market was fun. Cooking lunch was great. The meal was the best meal we had on our entire 15 day vacation.
I love everything, nice spots during the tour, great viewpoints , the cooking class was great and the food was amazing. Nice people, good day. Recommend.
From pickup to drop off our guide took excellent care of us. Visiting the seafood and veggie market was a nice touch. Our chef was attentive and our guide was the perfect host!