lisbon - Portugal
Horseback Riding, 3 options - Mountain, Lesson (Ring), Beach (2 Hours)
- Horseback riding trip to Costa de Caparica from Lisbon;
- Canter past stunning coastal scenery and the impressive Fossil Cliffs;
- Opt to enjoy Portuguese seafood classics on a picturesque beach;
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on this small-group tour;
Get acquainted with the stunning natural landscapes surrounding Lisbon during a horseback ride to Costa de Caparica. After strolling past the colossal Fossil Cliffs, you’ll climb atop a horse and canter past stunning coastal scenery. Stop to relax on the powdery sands of a local beach and opt to enjoy traditional Portuguese dishes such as grilled sardines and baked fish. On this small-group tour — limited to six people — you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability;
- Previous experience A minimum of 2 people per booking is required;
- This trail goes along a pine forest and a beach area where galloping is possible. Riders must come comfortably dressed and without slippers on the feet. Sun protect can be advisable for people with more sensitive skin. For more safety we have different sizes of helmets to borough. We offer bottles of water. According to our concept of natural horsemanship, in which we privilege the mutual respect between horse and rider, we hope that it will be a moment of sharing and happiness for the whole group;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems;
- Not recommended for pregnant traveler;
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions;
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers;
- Private tour;
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase);
- Transfers to program location;
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
Any Hotel in Lisbon
What To Expect
After pickup from selected Lisbon hotels, you’ll board an air-conditioned minivan destined for the start of your scenic horse riding route. When you arrive at your departure point, admire panoramic coastal views from the top of cliffs smothered in prehistoric fossils.
Climb onto your trusty steed and begin exploring the scenery at a relaxed canter. Trot parallel to the Atlantic Coast and then choose to enjoy traditional Portuguese dishes on the beach, at your own expense.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point in Lisbon.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time;
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded;
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted;
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time;
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund;
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund;
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems Not recommended for pregnant travelers No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers;
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
What an unexpected way to visit important locations! I have no time to travel but always wanted to visit a lot of places.
Going to buy more!
I never expected online travel to bring so many emotions! I watched on my large TV, it was so realistic. The guide's unobtrusive comments are a nice addition to the beautiful shots of Niagara Falls!
These two guys went above to make our day fabulous. Shopping at a local market was fun. Cooking lunch was great. The meal was the best meal we had on our entire 15 day vacation.
I love everything, nice spots during the tour, great viewpoints , the cooking class was great and the food was amazing. Nice people, good day. Recommend.
From pickup to drop off our guide took excellent care of us. Visiting the seafood and veggie market was a nice touch. Our chef was attentive and our guide was the perfect host!